Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Give Me Jet Lag

While I've never had the opportunity to experience jet lag, I think I have at least a small appreciation for its affects after the recent impact of daylight savings time and then crossing the time zone by car back into "normal time."

The aircraft above was photographed at Trout Point Nature Trail in November 2009.

In this case, it might more appropriately be explained as a form of significant disorientation.

The start of my Florida 2009 Fall journey was under Lake Erie and led to an area South of Lake Michigan only by the proximity to the Florida and Alabama state line.

The Royal Tern above was photographed at Big Lagoon State Park in November 2009.

The trip was equally along the Florida Panhandle as it was within the peninsula of the Sunshine State.

I don't regret a minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment